Subscribe for a FREE Trial Account.
India's Most Referred Database on Power, Coal, Oil & Gas, Upstream, Renewable and Roads
- Only official email ids are allowed.
- The Activation details will be mailed after manual persual
Did You Know?
- InfralinePlus magazine is currently into its 54th edition with the monthly circulation of over 30,000 and is uniquely positioned in the space as it covers the entire gamut of energy sector – Power, Oil and Gas, Coal and Renewable Energy.
- Additionally, it focuses on views and opinions of the industry experts that goes beyond merely fact reporting and focuses on providing a deeper understanding of the underlying issues.
Thank You for requesting a Free Trial for our Database Services.
A verification mail along with your username and password will be sent
to you shortly after the manual perusal.
To know more about our products and services, request you to kindly drop us a mail on email@example.com or call us at +91-120-6799125
- Daily Morning & Afternoon Newsletter: Daily news about what's driving Power/Coal/Oil&Gas/Upstream
Renewable and Roads sector
- Daily International Bulletin: We have started with International Bulletin which gets delivered to your email inbox sharp at 1:00 P.M. Get to read the latest international news and updates across the Energy vertical
- Company Profiles: Access to profiles of all the major organizations across
the energy and infrastructure spectrum
- Project Profiles: Access to detailed project profiles which are under development,
upcoming along with the timelines and current status
- Statistics: Detailed Import-Export data, Latest prices, Demand-Supply information
along with current financials
- Latest regulations and Policies: Guidelines, Reforms, Policies & Proposals
including Guidelines and latest regulatory framework of every sector
- InfraSearch: Advanced Filter options to further tune search results according
to the following parameters; Sector, Relevance, Year, News and Time
- Tenders: Live information updated on daily basis on Indian as well as Global
- Database Archives: 15+ years of compilation of over 50,000+ articles
- Real time News: Industry first sector specific updates with JUST IN feature
- Dedicated Analyst Support: Additional support for custom queries undertaken
by Infraline analysts
- Intelligence Series: Daily in-depth analysis of the most important issues
and trends in energy and infrastructure sector
- Perspectives: A weekly sector analysis by Industry stalwarts through exclusive
interviews, debates and guest articles in Industry Expert section
A.V.P. (Business Development)