Request you to kindly drop in all your mails/queries to support@infraline.com or call us at
+91-120-6799125 (D); +91-120-6799100 (B)

infra-search

User Name

Password

Forgot Password?


Set as Default

The Complete Energy and Infrastructure Sector Blog

Midstream Industry in India - Crude Oil, Petroleum Products & Natural Gas Pipeline- Challenges & Opportunities

Published: 03/12/2020

Midstream Industry in India - Crude Oil, Petroleum Products & Natural Gas Pipeline- Challenges & Opp Gas Pipeline infrastructure is an efficient and reliable mode of transporting the natural gas by linking gas sources to gas consuming markets. Gas pipeline grid defines the structure of the gas market and its development. Consequently, an interconnected National Gas Grid has been predicted to make sure the sufficient availability and impartial distribution of natural gas in all parts of the country. There are presently 3 major pipeline entities involved in natural gas transportation across India

Read the full article

Development of Rural Road in India Under PMGSY “A Quick Check”

Published: 03/12/2020

Development of Rural Road in India Under PMGSY “A Quick Check” Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) is a special program to focus on rural road of India and to strengthen rural connectivity, as per the program guidelines, State Government is directly responsible for Maintenance of rural roads constructed under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY). The State Governments are needed to keep check the maintenance of the entire Core Network, specially the road works upgraded or constructed under the PMGSY.

Read the full article

The Eighth Green Energy Summit-2020 (Renewable Energy Should Lead Energy Transition)

Published: 02/12/2020

The Eighth Green Energy Summit-2020 (Renewable Energy Should Lead Energy Transition) The Eighth Green Energy Summit-2020, organized by Indian Chamber of Commerce, started in New Delhi with a theme “Renewable Energy Should Lead Energy Transition”. The event was decorated by eminent speakers from RE Industry who discussed variety of topics in Renewable Energy sector encompassing ongoing and future aspects in length.

Read the full article

Natural Gas Pricing Mechanism in India: Challenges and Opportunities

Published: 02/11/2020

Natural Gas Pricing Mechanism in India: challenges and opportunities Natural gas is currently having around 7% of share in India’s energy mix which is expected to reach 15% by 2030 as per the target set by the government of India. India is 4th largest consumer of natural gas where 52% demand is fulfilled by domestic production and the remaining 48% by LNG import during FY 2018-19. In December month domestic production accounted for 47% of total natural gas consumption.

Read the full article

Oil & Gas: Budget Highlights, 2020-21

Published: 02/03/2020

 Oil & Gas: Budget Highlights, 2020-21 India is the fifth-largest economy of the world. India’s foreign direct investment got elevated to the level of US$ 284 billion during 2014-19 from US$ 190 billion that came in during the years 2009-14. The total budget estimated at Rs. 2020926 Crore for 2020-21 which has increased by Rs 170826 Crore as compared to 2019-20.

Read the full article

1 2 3 4 5  ...